Kite surf lessons in Lake Como! Choose to Try Kite with MC4Season, the best kite school in Dervio. The sensation of gliding on the water and being pulled by your kite is a remarkable experience that brings simple joy to children and adults of all ages.
Learn the basic kite flying skills before departing on boat for a one-hour session in water. Here you are accompanied in the water with your instructor and guided through required movements and positions to keep your kite in motion to move through the water.
Gain a full understanding of all kite surf safety equipment, finally coming to the conclusion that it’s not as intimidating as it first seemed. Smooth, elegant and playful. Find out what kite surfing can offer you with Try kite, and get motivated for more!
- Qualified Kite Instructor
- 1 hours instruction
- Transport by boat – boat and instructor remains nearby for instruction and for transport back upwind start point.
- Kite and board. (Kite inflated on boat using air compressor).
- Life jacket for buoyancy assistance.
- Helmet (incl. audio headphones to communicate with instructor).
- Kite Surfing equipment
- *Pick up at alternative location if staying in Varenna, Bellagio and Menaggio. Drop off at same location or any of the 3 locations.
What to bring
- Boart shorts / swimwear – anything to wear comfortably under wetsuit.
- Adequate clothing for boat journey and weather conditions (hoodie, sunshades and hat). Hand towel useful for afterwards.
- Water, small snack, waterproof phone container, flip-flops.
- Sun protection.
- *Secure location for valuables on the boat.
- Meeting point – Dervio kite school.
(Or otherwise pick up by boat at agreed location by boat).
- Meeting time – 30 minutes before boat departure for greeting and equipment check.
- Return time – 30 minutes after lesson ends.