Kids Kite Surf Lessons
Kids’ kiting is fun and safe at all times. Available for kids from 8 to 15 years of age. Enjoy lessons by boat in the open waters of lake Como. Our hands on teaching style and years of experience ensure kids have a great time in the water to come back for plenty more!
Safety on boat and in the water is always our priority with all lessons. Helmets and life jacket are worn at all times on the boat. We ensure each kid receives full attention during his or her session. Each boat trip can take a small group of kids, with only one kid in the water 1 to 1 with the kite instructor at a time.
Kids have most fun with a kite in the sky! Learning in the safe and open waters of lake Como, kids learn faster with less walking along the beaches elsewhere. We ensure they have unforgettable experience and a new top sport in Kite surf!
- Qualified VDWS Kite Instructor
- 1 or more hours lessons
- Transport by boat – boat and instructor remains nearby for instruction and for transport back upwind start point.
- Kite and board. (Kite inflated on boat using air compressor).
- Life jacket for buoyancy assistance.
- Helmet (incl. audio headphones to listen to your instructor).
- Kite Surfing equipment
- *Pick up at alternative location if staying in Varenna, Bellagio and Menaggio. Drop off at same location or any of the 3 locations.
What to bring
- Boart shorts / swimwear – anything to wear comfortably under wetsuit.
- Adequate clothing for boat journey and weather conditions (hoodie, sunshades and hat). Hand towel useful for afterwards.
- Water, small snack, waterproof phone container, flip-flops.
- Sun protection.
- *Secure locker for valuables at meeting point and on the boat.
- Meeting point – MC4Season Kite center in Dervio.
(Or otherwise pick up by boat at agreed location by boat).
- Meeting time – 30 minutes before boat departure for greeting and equipment check.
- Return time – 30 minutes after lesson ends.