Intermediate to Advanced Kite Surf Course
Kite surf with independence and improved technique and ability in Lake Como. We offer focused lessons to make the next level in your kite surfing!
Learn how to begin with a smoother kite start and look to find the optimum movements in your kite to keep focus on your board skills and start cutting the water with greater playfulness and efficiency. Develop a steady speed and begin maneuvering your board to gain more traction against the kite.
For those still travelling downwind, learn how to become more self sufficient in returning upwind to the starting point. For more advanced kite surfers looking to develop new tricks and jumps on heel and toe side, we guide you on the preferred sequence and timing to find the necessary steps to succeed. There’s always another level up. There is no better place to find it than the stunning backdrop of Lake Como!
- Qualified VDWS Kite Instructor
- 3 hours lessons (1 day)
- Transport by boat – boat and instructor remains nearby for instruction and for transport back upwind start point.
- Kite and board. (Kite inflated on boat using air compressor).
- Life jacket for buoyancy assistance.
- Helmet (incl. audio headphones to listen to your instructor).
- Kite Surfing equipment
What to bring
- Boart shorts / swimwear – anything to wear comfortably under wetsuit.
- Adequate clothing for boat journey and weather conditions (hoodie, sunshades and hat). Hand towel useful for afterwards.
- Water, small snack, waterproof phone container, flip-flops.
- Sun protection.
- *Secure locker for valuables at meeting point and on the boat.
- Meeting point – MC4Season Kite center in Dervio
(Or otherwise pick up by boat at agreed location by boat).
- Meeting time – 30 minutes before boat departure for greeting and equipment check.
- Return time – 30 minutes after lesson ends.